IR401 ROADPROCESSORS MASTER COUNTER+ REMOTE
ROADPROCESSORS MASTER COUNTER+ REMOTE COUNTER + SENSOR
complete; only set NEW! € 375,00 vat not included.
Specialy constructed for hard 4x4 off-road use
The meter counter features twin digital displays which enable an off road racing driver or pilot to keep track, simultaneously, of both distance since the last way point and over-all distance. This corresponds directly to the information provided in a standard road book and means that the pilot can follow it with a minimum of trouble. A handy remote button, attached to the central unit by a flexible wire allows the pilot to switch rapidly between stages.
The meter counter can also be used as a stop watch to measure time between points. This means that for special race stages where time means points, the driver knows exactly how much time he has taken to complete the stage.
Our meter counter was designed by an active off-road driver using all his experience and knowledge in the design process. It has passed more than a year of testing in an off-road environment at 6th rally stakes, when it worked in perfect order.
- Robust chipboard design using surface mounted technology.
- Rugged metal box with mud resistant plastic front control panel.
- Dimensions: 153x86x33 (mm)
- Weight: 440g
- LED displays:
- Upper - 5x14mm digits, max 99999 metres or 99.999 minutes
- Lower - 4x20mm digits, max 9999 metres
- Resolution: 1m or 0.01 sec (stopper mode)
- Ships with:
- 1.5m connection cable.
- Remote control button connected via spiral cable to main unit
The Remote Counter is made with SMD (surface mounted devices) technology
A PCB is mounted in a water-proof metal box with a front panel which will prevent dust from damaging the interior..
Remote Counter is sold with a mounting bracket which allows the user to mount the unit on any surface, horizontal or vertical or at any angle
Remote Counter can work in pair withMaster Counteror as a stand alone unit
SPEC: Remote Counter
- Dimensions are: 153x 86x33 millimeters
- The unit weighs 330g
- Two green LED displays
Upper display has digits size of 14mm and five digits
Lower display has digits size of 20mm. and four digits
- Resolution 1m or 10m depends on resolution chosen in “MASTER COUNTER
- A precise stopper display from the “MASTER COUNTER” but it will show only full seconds without hundreds or tents of seconds.
- A speedometer display will show ground speed in km/h will also display miles per hour on three digits upper display.
- Static memory for one calibration
- Memory for last displays on power lost or switch off
- Battery saver puts the unit into sleep mode after ten minutes of vehicle inactivity.
- Can read any speed sensors, ABS sensors or any movement sensors.
- Works in yards/miles and meters/kilometers
- Can work in master – slave setup.
- The “Remote Counter” will display speed over ground and as well as the “active” display of the “MASTER COUNTER”
A complete manual can be download